[registrars] Pending Registrar Applications

Tim Cole cole at icann.org
Fri Jan 14 20:24:38 UTC 2005

Colleagues,

Below is a message from Tina Dam to the gTLD Registry Operators and Sponsors
that I thought you might find interesting.  We are working to clear up the
backlog of registrar applications and there does appear to be light at the
end of the tunnel...

Tim Cole
Chief Registrar Liaison
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

4676  Admiralty Way, Suite 330
Marina del Rey, CA  90292-6601
USA

Direct:  310 301-5811
Fax:  310 823-8649

cole at icann.org

Email from Tina Dam to Registry Operators and Sponsors