[registrars] 2004 Dues invoice

Thomas Barrett - EnCirca tbarrett at encirca.biz
Sat Jan 15 21:36:51 UTC 2005

Bob,  I assume there is a simple mechanism for those who want to pay dues
for the first time?

I'd like to encourage more Registrars to join the constituency as voting
members.  The annual fee of $250 is a great deal for getting the chance to
help set the agenda and priorities  of the Registrar Constituency.

Best Regards,

Tom