[registrars] FW: ICANN Strategic Plan Feedback

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Wed Jan 19 06:02:26 UTC 2005

Hi all

It is very important for all of us to evaluate the ICANN strategic plan and
determine its impact upon ICANN, the Registrars and the industry. The
comment period is open only until Feb 28th and I want to come out with an
official statement from the constituency for the same.

Also ICANN is organizing a conference call (details attached) on Jan 25 and
Jan 26 to discuss this.

Ideally I would like to form a working group within our consituency who can
review the strategic plan and offer specific comments that we can convert to
a statement from the constituency. The time is very short.

Do I have volunteers who would like to be a part of this group?

NOTE: THAT WE AS REGISTRARS have always regretted not participating in the
review process from the beginning and discovering later the impact of the
same on us. It is important that we review this strategic plan right away
and provid3 our official feedback on it

Bhavin