[registrars] FW: ICANN Strategic Plan Feedback

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Jan 19 20:03:23 UTC 2005

Hello All,

> It is my understanding that staff is looking for detailed
> feedback on specific points rather than a registrar position
> per se. Also note that this is happening in parallel with the
> development of the GNSO analysis that the Council is arranging.

It would be good for a few to collect their thoughts on the plan, and
then hold a generally open teleconference amongst registrars to hear
different points of view.

Ideally this teleconference should occur before the meeting in
Amsterdam.

My preference for a time is:
    1100 Los Angeles, San Francisco
    1200 Phoenix