[registrars] Discussion of Motion on TF 1&2 report.

Ross Wm. Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Jan 24 01:59:51 UTC 2005

Robert F. Connelly wrote:

> Think about this, I've expected right along that we would find very
> little that we could like in the TF 3 report.  In my opinion, it will
> not be well taken if we cannot find anything in any of the reports which
> we can accept as written.

WRT the TF3 Report - there isn't one. If and when there is, we'll have
to form a position on it.

WRT to the TF1/2 Reports - we must continue to work with the rest of the
community to ensure that we arrive at a position that we can all live
with, but that doesn't mean that we have to settle for a position that
we can't possibly live with.

Are you proposing that the Constituency endorses the TF1/2 Reports?

--

                       -rwr

Contact info: http://www.blogware.com/profiles/ross
Skydasher: A great way to start your day
My weblog: http://www.byte.org