[registrars] Amendment to Rules of Procedure, three more hands to endorse them.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri Jul 8 12:53:22 UTC 2005

Dear Members:

Let me bring you up to date on this issue.  I made the motion on 13 May 2005.

There was one endorsement -- and a lot of discussion.  Jon raised some
questions, as did Ross.  Jon, Ross and I met by telephone and found a
consensus.

What we need now are five members who will endorse the present amended
motion.  I believe I may depend upon Jon and Ross.

Do I see other hands?  I'd sure like to see this issue wrapped up prior to
our next vote;-)

Cordially, BobC