[registrars] White paper on new gTLDs from Philip Sheppard et al

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Jul 13 12:04:48 UTC 2005

Hello All,

Philip Sheppard from the GNSO Business users constituency has produced a
white paper which has been sent to members of the ICANN Board.

Attached is the powerpoint version of this paper.

It proposes only sponsored TLDs.   I personally don't support the
concept of sponsored versus non-sponsored.  I am more interested in what
the TLD is for - not how it is governed.

I am interested in feedback from registrar members.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin