[registrars] Alleged hijack of openrecords.org

Robert F Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Sun Jul 31 04:11:40 UTC 2005

Dear Members:  My son Bill alerted me to this posting.  I can see that the
domain was recently registered (15 July 2005).  Could be that it was
deleted and captured.  I don't know whether it was truly a hijacking
case.  Regards, BobC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Fish" <rhfish at viametrix.com>