[registrars] Friendly Reminder about the Budget conference call today

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Thu Jun 2 06:10:00 UTC 2005

Hi everyone

At 6:30 am PST we have a conference call with Kurt Pritz and probably Tim
Cole from ICANN to discuss the 2005-2006 Budget

Please find below the conference call timings and details

Date: 2nd June 2005
Time: 6:30 am PST

Primary Dial-in Number: 1-800-610-4500 (Toll Free in USA and Canada)
Alternate Dial-in Numbers:   1-702-851-3339 (for callers outside USA and
Canada)
Participant Access Code: 97531

Below is the link for the new budget for everyone to review before the call
-

http://www.icann.org/financials/proposed-budget-17may05.html

PS: I hope I havent crossed anyone's nagging threshold :)

bhavin