[registrars] Luxembourg hotels

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Mon Jun 6 17:26:43 UTC 2005

Dear Members:

We were told in Luxembourg that the conference will be held in a new
conference center.  Three hotels have been designated but we were told that
they were probably all full already by the end of the Mar del Plata meeting.

Most of the small hotels in Luxembourg have no air conditioning and it gets
hot in the summer.   My business has required frequent travel to Luxembourg
in years past.  I have stayed in Hotel le Royal since about 1991.  It *is*
air conditioned.  If any member would like to stay there, drop me and Email
and I'll give you my contact names in the hotel.

Regards, BobC