[registrars] Registrars constituency website rehaul

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at logicboxes.com
Tue Mar 8 14:55:31 UTC 2005

Hi michael,

The ownership of the same will belong to the registrars constituency. I
would be glad to have similar portals setup for the other constituencies
(maybe a revenue model for the registrars constituency *wink*). We could
also turn over the intellectual property rights to ICANN or GNSO etc. this
can be discussed at argentina

bhavin