[registrars] Domain Registry of America

Monte Cahn monte at moniker.com
Fri Mar 18 19:53:59 UTC 2005

I almost fell off my chair after reading your response to this Champ -
"They are a group that has been deceiving people for years."  I probably
beat a lot of people to it but just couldn't resist.

Sure glad to see this fresh new stance on ethics and honesty though - that's
for sure!

Monte Cahn

Founder/CEO

Monte at Moniker.com