[registrars] Electrical equipment in Mar del Plata?

Amadeu Abril i Abril Amadeu at nominalia.com
Mon Mar 28 09:14:01 UTC 2005

On 28/03/2005, at 10:29, Robert F. Connelly wrote:

> Dear Glen:
>
> Do we know what kind of electrical adapters we need to use in Mar del
> Plata?

Dear Bob,

This is what I found when I was there: 220 v; 50hz, type C plug (also
called "Univrsal", at least os the one I have at home ;-))

Here it is:

http://kropla.com/!c.htm

They also seem to have Type I, with inversed neutral and active wires,
so Australians and New Zealanders should *not* try to use their one
plugs...

http://kropla.com/!i.htm

Best advice: bring your "European adapter" along.

Hope this helps. The website linked above was "kindly provided" by Glen
;-)

Amadeu