[registrars] Final RC Agenda for Argentina

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Tue Mar 29 22:31:48 UTC 2005

All,

The attached text file should be the final agenda for our meetings in
Argentina. There may be a few changes yet to come, but I don’t believe
anything major. I will post any changes to the list if possible, or we will
cover them when we meet Monday morning.

Please note that Paul Twomey will be addressing the RC on Tuesday morning at
11:00. And that there is a session on Tuesday at 1:00pm on the topic
*Auction models for names before expiry, after expiry, and after deletion at
the Registry* organized by Bruce Tonkin.

I look forward to seeing you all there. Travel safe!

Tim