[registrars] Any volunteers?

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Wed Mar 30 16:38:00 UTC 2005

Dear Members:

In the past, Elana, then Bhavin kept the running commentary during the
meetings.

However, Bhavin will not be with us in Mar del Plata.  Neither will Donna,
our Treasurer.

It would sure help if someone volunteered to take notes on the
discussions.  Anyone want to volunteer?

We don't have "Minutes" as such as we never have a quorum and have not been
receiving motions during our meetings.  I'm not looking for the
*formalities*, but a lot of good ideas come to the fore when we're all
together:-)

Cordially,
BobC