[registrars] ICANN's Proposed 2005-2006 Budget

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Wed May 18 18:11:11 UTC 2005

Patricio:

Thank you for bring this to my attention. I currently serve on the Board
Finance Committee (BFC) and the more detail documents provided to the BFC
appear to reconcile properly. For example the quarterly revenue of
$2,947,063 associated with Transaction Based Registrar Fees total
$11,788,252 on the Board Finance Committee documents, not the $8,841,189 as
it appears in the draft document. I agree that the math in the publicly
posted draft budget does not appear to reconcile.

I will pass this discrepancy along to the ICANN and the Board Finance
Committee to identify the discrepancy.

Best regards,

Michael