[registrars] ICANN budget teleconference?

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri May 27 04:32:46 UTC 2005

Hello Bhavin,

I recommend we arrange a teleconference between members of the registrar
constituency and ICANN to discuss the new budget.

I don't think the level of registrar charging has changed since the last
budget, but the budget in total has grown significantly - due to growth
in domain name volumes and also additional fees for .net.

As usual 66% of registrars must agree to be invoiced directly, or we
will all be invoiced through the registries.

Regards,
Bruce