[registrars] calls from "Domain Registry Support"

Larry Erlich erlich at domainregistry.com
Fri Nov 4 19:25:25 UTC 2005

You're right. That is the fax and it does say
"to: 206..." at the top. In looking at it quickly
I just scanned the top for the obvious place
for the fax number. My mistake. I also hadn't seen your
message yesterday (yet). Now I see where you attached the .tiff file
which is what Ram forwarded (your original email was not attached to that).

Larry Erlich