[registrars] Attendance of Non-Member ICANN Accredited Registrars.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Mon Nov 14 14:59:55 UTC 2005

Dear Registrars:

Let me make one clarification.  The meeting of Registrars in Vancouver is
open to all ICANN Accredited Registrars.  While we encourage non-members to
join the Constituency, they are welcome to attend our meetings.

As such, please give me a head count of non-members in attendance so that
we can make room arrangements and, possibly, lunch reservations.

Names of attendees or total number attending: