[registrars] Vancouver Constituency day meetings Thursday 1 December 2005

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Nov 24 17:41:28 UTC 2005

Sent: Wednesday, 23 November 2005 1:28 AM

Dear All

The meeting rooms on Constituency day will have a projector, screen, wireless, and power sockets.

Polycoms will be available all day in the Registrar, gTLD Registries, and Cross constituency and CBUC rooms.

Coffee breaks will be ongoing through out the day. There is a restaurant for lunch and there will be sandwich stands. There are also a few restaurants very close to the hotel.

Food can be ordered in meeting rooms if catering needs are sent to me by Friday.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen
--