[registrars] Sunday in Vancouver

Richard Lau richard at lau.com
Sat Nov 26 06:29:40 UTC 2005

Ross,

I couldn't tell you the difference between a football and a basketball,
but just a note to visitors to Canada, unlike many states in our
neighbour to the south, Ticket Reselling aka "Scalping" is completely
legal and acceptable.

You will find professional scalpers as well as regular people with
extra/spare tickets outside BC Place. Since the local team (the BC
Lions) aren't playing, you will find that the local classifieds have a
lot of Grey Cup tickets for sale:
http://www.buysell.com/search/resultsvr2.aspx?pshcat=keyword&id=614&qu=grey%20cup

Be sure to print/consult a copy of the seating chart:
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/seatingchart/139268/12522

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/News/2005/11/24/1320553-sun.html
""If we can successfully find them between the 30-yard lines, you're
looking at $550-$600," Bailey said. "It's a tough market, but come game
day there's going to be some good deals. It's probably going to be (at
original) cost or a little bit over."

Totally off-topic, but thought I'd help out with a local perspective.
;^ )

Richard