[registrars] Ballot Request: Adopt as Constituency Position

Paul Stahura stahura at enom.com
Wed Oct 5 19:14:17 UTC 2005

I also endorse Ross' motion

________________________________

From: Tim Ruiz [mailto:tim at godaddy.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 11:44 AM
To: Jay Westerdal
Cc: Paul Stahura; 'Robert F. Connelly'; 'Registrars Constituency'
Subject: RE: [registrars] Ballot Request: Adopt as Constituency Position

Jay, according to our Rules of Procedure we need to first get the motion
endorsed (requires 5), then amendments can be offered. If the amendment
is accepted as friendly by the author of the motion it is incorporated
into the motion before the vote. If not, the amendment is voted on
separately along side the original motion.

With that in mind, I endorse Ross' motion.

Tim