[registrars] Council Election

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Oct 5 22:54:08 UTC 2005

Registrars -

Just a reminder that there is an open ballot for the election of the two
open council seats. While Bruce and I are both running unopposed, it
would be helpful if as many of you as possible voted in this and any
future ballots. At a certain low water mark, the bylaws kick in, which
may render specific ballots null and void.  In all cases, the danger of
low turn-out is that our decisions appear to lack conviction and the
support of the constituency. At a time when the representativeness of
our constituency is being reviewed by the ICANN Board, it is especially
important that our respective voting rights are exercised.

If you haven't yet voted in this election, I would heartily encourage
you to do so prior to the close of the ballot on the 11th.

Thank you in advance,

-rwr