[registrars] Ballot Request: Adopt as Constituency Position

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Oct 6 01:29:31 UTC 2005

Hello All,

For the purposes of ensuring that we can eventually converge on an
agreed version of a position paper on WHOIS, I second this motion from
Ross Rader so that the formal discussion period can commence as per our
bylaws.

I am of course open to suggestions from the constituency to improve the
motion or make changes to ensure its support.

I think it is important at this stage to get registrars agreement around
the core purpose of WHOIS in the context of ICANN's mission.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin