[registrars] ICANN Board Meeting 12-Oct-2005

Marcus Faure faure at globvill.de
Thu Oct 6 14:16:20 UTC 2005

Mike,

please make sure that the rc unanimous statement that Bhavin has presented
in Luxembourg will be an input item for the first topic on the board
agenda. I would like to stress that the current offer Verisign made only
adresses the pricing question, and even that does not meet the demands
we brought forward.

Thanks,
Marcus