[registrars] Ballot Request: Adopt as Constituency Position

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Oct 13 20:23:27 UTC 2005

I wish to formally withdraw the motion that I originally tabled. The
discussion regarding expiry dates while important, is secondary to the
issues that the task force has requested the constituency to comment on.

I will be tabling a new motion and a new document shortly. Your support
for this new document would be appreciated.

Thanks again for your assistance and cooperative input.

-ross