[registrars] Nominations for Treasurer

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Tue Oct 18 13:45:38 UTC 2005

Dear Members:

Nominations were opened at Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:17:57 +0530.

Nominations will close tomorrow, 19 October at 12:47 GMT.

I am having shoulder surgery on my left shoulder this morning.  "Left" is
important as I am right handed and I'm told I'll be able to use the keyboard;-)

We have two nominations and two acceptances.  I have not noted receipt of
the required conflict of interest statements.

I may or may not be able to take the necessary steps tomorrow but will as
soon as possible.

Regards, BobC, Secretary