[registrars] [Fwd: [Lextext] Bret Fausett has a new post on Internet Pro Radio | icann.Blog]

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Mon Oct 31 14:04:24 UTC 2005

I agree with Tim.  It is inappropriate to record a meeting without
notifying the participants in advance and receiving their consent.  It
also is illegal to do so in dozens of the U.S. states.  All cigar jokes
aside, many probably remember that Linda Tripp was convicted in Maryland
for taping her conversations with Monica Lewinsky.  Thanks.  Jon