[registrars] [Fwd: [Lextext] Bret Fausett has a new post on Internet Pro Radio | icann.Blog]

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Oct 31 14:30:55 UTC 2005

Seeing as how I was the only one that responded to Marcus, I can only
assume that you are addressing me Tim. And I'm really not sure why all
the fuss. I neither complained about the staff nor indicated that I had
a problem with anyone's actions. I was merely responding to a question
that Marcus asked me about a broken URL - and promptly issued a
clarification to my earlier statement once Bret corrected my understanding.

Am I missing something? The multitude of responses on this subject this
morning, after the fact, is completely puzzling.

-ross