[registrars] Excess Domain Parking Traffic?

Mark Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Fri Sep 2 15:58:02 UTC 2005

This is a nifty idea. As of now we're distributing our parked traffic to
this site and redcross.org. We'll add more relief related URLs to our
list as we become aware of them.

As an aside, to other DNS providers and mail forwarders we increased our
mail spooling times to 10 days from 5 when this started. If anybody else
has room to do the same it may help get some email messages through down
the road.

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <mark at easydns.com>