[registrars] Congratulations to Lesley-Ann Serra:-)

Lesley-Ann Serra l.serra at namebay.com
Mon Sep 19 07:30:12 UTC 2005

Dear all,

I would like to thank the members for the support, I welcome this chance to
be actively involved in the Constituency process and contribute in whatever
little way I can.

I look forward to effectively handling my responsibilities and at the same
time obtain greater insight into the Registrar Constituency.

Best Regards,

Lesley-Ann Serra