[registrars] domainsbyproxy.com

Larry Erlich erlich at domainregistry.com
Thu Sep 22 18:28:29 UTC 2005

It is interesting to note that the following domain
name:

annualcreditreport.com

is a Domains by Proxy domain.

Apparently it is owned by (from the site):

"AnnualCreditReport.com is a centralized service for consumers to
request annual credit reports. It was created by the three nationwide
consumer credit reporting companies, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion."

There is a link to it directly
from the ftc.gov site, so it must be true, right?

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/freereports.htm

..as well as many other authoritative sites.

Larry Erlich

http://www.DomainRegistry.com