[registrars] Representative for the Presidents Advisory Committee for IDN

James M Woods jwoods at tucows.com
Wed Sep 28 17:29:32 UTC 2005

Hi Bhavin,

I would love to volunteer for this spot. I've been involved with
IDN's from both a technical  & policy standpoint since the initial
testbed in 2000. Since that time I have watched the space move
forward at a steady pace with much interest. I am myself
multilingual  and feel that I would represent the RC well on this
committee given my technical, policy and social understanding of the
IDN namespace.

Cheers,

James

James M Woods