[registrars] Wellington Meeting/Jordyn

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Tue Apr 4 21:25:28 UTC 2006

hi

* john berryhill was supposed to extract some information from bob to
re-enable boardrooms. john: do you have a status update on that?

* i have discussed a new process of collections with john berryhill at
wellington since the website process is not on right now due to john and
pankil never having collaborated.

bhavin

  _____