[registrars] Ragistrar Statement friendly amendment

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Tue Apr 18 14:27:35 UTC 2006

Tim Ruiz wrote:
> Thanks Ross. I'd hate to see all future motions proposed as *accepting
> the attached document* to circumvent the opportunity to offer
> amendments.

yeah - agreed. we should think about how we want to address this and add
it to the list of things that need to be improved in our governance
documents.

--

                        -rr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contact Info:
Ross Rader
Director, Research & Innovation