[registrars] Ragistrar Statement friendly amendment

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Tue Apr 18 15:11:10 UTC 2006

I actually embrace the fact that people can offer amendments to what we
are voting on.  I think this keeps people involved and is healthy for
the process.

I also point out that a vote would have to occur on the amendment prior
to the vote on the motion, if the amendment is not accepted as friendly.
It would be improper for us to hold both votes at the same time.  While
I realize time may be of the essence, we should be striving to do this
properly, rather then circumventing due process.

Rob.