[registrars] Nominations for Excom officers for 2006-2007

Richard Lau richard at lau.com
Wed Apr 26 19:24:08 UTC 2006

Bob,

I am not sure if the nominations expire if they aren't seconded, so to
that end:

I would like to second the nomination of Bhavin Turakhia for Chair.
I would like to second the nomination of Tim Ruiz for CTO/Vice-Chair.
I would like to second the nomination of John Berryhill as Secretary.
I would like to second the nomination of Bob Connelly for Treasurer.

Please verify that I am a Member in good standing, and then I believe
the next step is for Tim and John to accept, and for Bhavin, Tim, John
and Bob to post their conflict of interest statements.

"Each nomination must be seconded by at least one additional Member in
good standing. The nominee must accept the nomination and provide a
conflict of interest statement before the later of the close of the
nomination period or 2 days from the date of the nomination, in order
for the nomination to be valid.  Seconding a nomination, accepting a
nomination and providing a conflict of interest statement must be
conveyed by electronic means to the Constituency Secretary."

Richard Lau
DomainClip Domains Inc.
richard at lau.com