[registrars] Stepping down from the Constituency Chair nomination

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Fri Apr 28 12:47:03 UTC 2006

Bhavin/Bob:

I suggest that you extend the nomination period for the position of
Secretary.  This would give John B. the ability to accept the nomination
and file a COI within the deadline if he is interested in the position,
and would give Bob and any others the ability to nominate someone
outside of the U.S. if they so desire.  Thanks.

Jon