[registrars] Boardrooms requires reason for voting "no"

Marcus Faure faure at globvill.de
Fri Apr 28 13:36:13 UTC 2006

Hi,

thanks for the constructive input, but I will not try this. The
"difficulty level" of all options should be the same. If you do not
have to select anything for a yes, I expect the same for a no.
I have no problem specifying a reason or selecting something, but it
appears to be inappropriate to demand it on one side but not the other.

Yours,
Marcus