[registrars] Boardrooms requires reason for voting "no"

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri Apr 28 17:15:06 UTC 2006

At 07:23 AM 4/28/06, Marcus Faure wrote:
>I am happy with that if voting "yes" also requires putting a blank in
>the other box.

Dear Marcus: The Boardroom.org was selected about six years ago.  I have no
control over the feature to which you object.  I could not change it even
if I were directed to do so.  Very few persons have ever left a
comment.  They just open the window, create a space of input one character.

I think it would be a good idea for you to take that step and make your
feelings known by voting "no".

Cordially, BobC