[registrars] RE: Issue with the "Initial Report on new gTLDs"

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Wed Aug 9 11:07:32 UTC 2006

 Hello Bhavin,

>From a process point of view - all the recommendations will be revised
following public comment in a meeting in Amsterdam from 29-31 August.

Right now any comments and wording suggestions will be extremely useful
as input to that meeting.

I believe that Ross Rader will be attending the meeting as the main GNSO
Council registrar rep.  I will be attending, but will be chairing the
process - so as chair I will not be advocating a particular position -
but rather seeking to identify consensus positions.    I think Tom
Keller may be able to attend for part of the meeting.

It may also be useful to have a registrar teleconference prior to that
meeting to get broader input.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin