[registrars] FW: RRA Changes

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Wed Dec 27 22:48:44 UTC 2006

Jon,

Thanks for the update.

When will you be posting the other agreements so we can all review them
and offer comments to them.  I am enthused that other registries want to
work with us like this.

I would also be interested in knowing how many Registrars are just
printing the ICANN published version and sending it in.  Did Verisign
accept it, reject it or not even notice ?

Rob.