[registrars] ICANN Board Meeting - 21-Feb-2006

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Tue Feb 14 12:43:15 UTC 2006

Dear Registrars:

I just wanted to advise the Constituency that the Secretariat has
updated the ICANN website to include all of these dates, including the
proposed agenda for the 21-Feb-2006 meeting within seven days of that
meeting as required by the bylaws.

    *  Review of Public Comments Regarding VeriSign Settlement
Agreements
    * Litigation Status Update
    * Discussion of VeriSign Settlement Agreements
    * Designation of São Paulo as 2006 Annual Meeting
    * Consideration of ccNSO's ccPDP Results and Recommendations on
Proposed ICANN Bylaws Changes
    * Approval of Contractor to Conduct GNSO Review
    * Designation of Academic Organization to Select Delegate for
ICANN's 2006 Nominating Committee
    * Approval of Director's Expenses
    * Other Business

Should anyone have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I
have heard from at least one registrar regarding the briefing that staff
provided yesterday. I would hope that these briefing assist the
respective constituencies in helping formulate comments which they can
submit via the public forum.

I also wish to point out the proposed approval of the contract to
conduct the GNSO review.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage