[registrars] Letter to ICANN Board

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Sat Feb 18 00:11:13 UTC 2006

Rather than everyone just adding their name to a letter that was already
submitted (which seems a little weird given that it has already gone
in), I would strongly encourage you to each make a statement
individually to the comment section on the ICANN website.

In the past, staff have simply summed up the number of responses to
present to the board.  Ie: "We had 20 emails in favour, and 10 against
the idea".

I think it is important that every individual voice their opinion on the
ICANN site itself, as it is the only official record being kept.

Rob.