[registrars] Luxembourg meeting photos posted on RC site

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Mon Jan 2 22:51:46 UTC 2006

Dear Members:

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY:-)

The photos from the Luxembourg meeting are now posted on our web site:

	http://www.icannregistrars.org/Default.aspx?tabid=47

There are also photos from the Football/Soccer competitions:

	http://www.icannregistrars.org/Default.aspx?tabid=48

I have many more photographs from past meetings.  Most of them are very
large files -- lots of pixels.  I was advised to reduce the ones I posted
to about 250 x 300 pixels.  I'd appreciate advise from our members on what
size will give good resolution while not taking too long to load.

Regards, BobC, Secretary