[registrars] [Fwd: FreeConference.com Conference Cancellation]

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Jan 19 15:29:08 UTC 2006

Just a reminder that today's teleconference on new gTLDs has been
cancelled. The conversation was quite productive yesterday and we
managed to get through the entire agenda. The additional time is simply
not required. If you would like to submit your views on the questions
outlined in the agenda, please feel free to forward them to me and I
will ensure they are included in the summary of views that I am
preparing for next week.