[registrars] Whois Operational Point of Contact Proposal Update

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Jan 20 13:26:12 UTC 2006

Ross,

I would imagine we are going to get objections to this, especially with
the expiration date already out of it. What I don't want to see happen
is that we push elements in this proposal that keep it from being
acceptable overall to our own constituency, let alone the others. For
me, this is a tiny issue compared to the overall success of the OPoC
concept. I hope we can keep that in mind. As my Dad always said, pick
your battles wisely.

Tim