[registrars] Draft - Input on New gTLD Terms of Reference

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Fri Jan 27 19:10:35 UTC 2006

On January 18th, there was a registrar teleconference to discuss the
GNSO Council's New gTLD Terms of Reference document.

The notes from this call are attached as a PDF. For those that were
participating, please check these notes for consistency and inclusivity.
For those of you that did not participate and wish to have comments
included, please send them directly to me.

In both cases, please have your input to me no later than COB January
30, 2006 so that I can include them in the final version of this
document and submit to Council.

This is not an official position paper, so no vote will be undertaken.
Individual registrars may also submit their own comments directly to the
Council via the public comments forum -
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-06dec05.htm

Thank you,

-ross