[registrars] DROA mining data via our easywhois site

Dan Wright wright at smx.pair.com
Tue Jul 25 17:58:31 UTC 2006

Their registration agreement seems to imply that they are a part of
Register.com, eNom, and Wild West domains.  Is there any truth to that?  Do
these other registrars even know DROA is making this statement in their
agreement?

"This Registration Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions of
your use of this domain name registration service to register an Internet domain
name, your registration of that domain name, as well as other domain name
related services. In this Agreement "you" and "your" refer to each customer and
"we", "us" and "our" refer to Register.com, Inc., eNom, Inc., Wild West Domains,
Inc., BRANDON GRAY INTERNET SERVICES INC. (dba "NameJuice.com")
(\u201cRegistrar?, the ICANN accredited Registrars and DRoA, through which the
services are being offered. "

Daniel J. Wright                           wright at pair.com
Lead Software Developer, pairNIC   https://www.pairnic.com
pair Networks, Inc.                    http://www.pair.com