[registrars] Voting reminder

Robert F Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Sun May 7 06:57:21 UTC 2006

Dear Voting Members:

There are two open ballots.  In order that our positions and our
officers have credibility, we need greater participation.

If anyone who should be able to vote is unable to do so, I ask that
you write to me personally.  I am prepared to record your votes if
you cannot make the Boardrooms.org system to work.

Ballot for Excom 2006-2007 closes 12 May, 06:00 Pacific Time:

	https://www.boardrooms.org/apps/org/workgroup/registrars/ballot.php?id=137

Ballot on contract issues for existing gTLD registries closes 11 May,
13:00 Pacific Time:

	https://www.boardrooms.org/apps/org/workgroup/registrars/ballot.php?id=134

This Email is the first of six which I have queued to be sent
automatically every 24 hours until midnight 11 May.

Respectfully submitted,
Bob Connelly
Secretary